This post kicks off a series of fab holiday gifts (for you or for those on your list) and other neat prizes.
A reader within the HGGH community recently contacted me with hopes to share one of her lovely screen-printed vintage mason jar shirts with us.
Here are some other details:
- Giveaway is for one free pre-order shirt, any color/size
- Limited edition screen-printed, hand-drawn mason jar collection design
- 100% Organic Pima Cotton
- Three color options: Natural, Green or Moss
- Scoop neck with a narrow rib collar (Please see size chart for proper fit)
- Printed using non-toxic, eco-friendly, water-based ink
Please pop over to her Etsy shop to see the colors and size chart!
This seemed like an opportune time to launch the Ball Canning jar challenge. As many of you know, I’ve partnered with Ball Canning for my classes and blogging initiatives for the coming year. They’re an in-kind sponsor, providing jars, giveaway goodies (canning utensil kits, books, etc.), and other fun stuff throughout the year.
I’m bringing the sponsorship home—your home to be specific—with a giveaway of a case of jars every week leading up to Christmas. That’s five weeks, five cases of any shape or size Ball or Kerr jars.
GIVEAWAY CLOSED, thank you for entering! Congrats to Kathy from Seattle!